The Center for Orthopedics5001 Transportation DriveSheffield Village, Ohio 44054440.329.2800
Comprehensive orthopedic care for your entire family
The Center for Orthopedics offers patients the most comprehensive bone and joint care in Lorain County, western Cuyahoga County and on the west side of Cleveland. The practice is comprised of five advanced-trained, board certified orthopedic surgeons and a Sports Medicine Specialist who believe in providing their patients with state-of-the-art technology and treatment, all with a personal touch.
Complete orthopedic services include:
- General orthopedic surgery
- Joint replacements (total and partial)
- The Center for Bone and Joint Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery (hip, knee, shoulder, hand, wrist, elbow, ankle and foot)
- Sports Medicine
- Hand surgery
- Spine (neck and back care)
- Trauma and fracture care
- Strong Bones for Life: an osteoporotic prevention and treatment program
- Physical therapy
Offices are located in Sheffield Village, Oberlin and Westlake. To schedule an appointment call 440. 329.2800 or click here to go to The Center for Orthopedics web site.